Local Merchants of Colorado
Sales Specialist – South Denver, Boulder and Denver Central
LMOC has several great opportunities available to embrace the wine & spirits industry, develop a broad range of skills, gain valuable industry experience, and be a brand ambassador to our extensive and diverse portfolio of fine wines, sake & spirits from around the world.
We are seeking dynamic self-starters with a “can do attitude” and a genuine interest in wine & spirits, a strong sense of ethics, and someone open to learning and developing in this field. Current openings are in the Boulder, Denver Central and South Denver areas. As a Sales Specialist one must have a high level of wine & spirits knowledge – and a drive to continually build on this, demonstrating professionalism and integrity across all aspects of the position. LMOC is drawn to those who have the innate ability to seek out new ideas, exhibit initiative, and operate in a manner that is both creative and proactive. This is a dynamic environment where individuals thrive on being a part of a growing, established, entrepreneurial company.
• Build and sustain business relationships with on and off premise accounts in the territory.
• Meet and strive to exceed service expectations while effectively selling the portfolio and, fulfill designated account run management objectives
• Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls via a pre-determined account run
• Routinely schedule in-person meetings with each account in the designated account run
• Lead insightful, successful client presentations.
• Attend and participate in company sales and brand kick-off meetings.
• Partner with supplier representatives and field managers to promote territory sales
• Strive to improve the marketability of products through brand management, display, concept selling and price point management
• Timely follow through on any issues to management, customers, and suppliers
• Comply with all rules pertaining to SLA, company and warehouse policies and procedures
• Maintain relevant intelligence on the competitive market, be a curious, creative, offer suggestions
• Exceptional skills managing complex customer relationships
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
• Strong communication, listening and relationship building skills
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to excise good judgment and problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or commensurate experience
• Must be at a minimum of 21 years old
• Must have at least 2 years distributor wine and spirits sales experience within this territory
• Must be responsible, outgoing and reliable
• Must have valid States driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Mobility within the territory (vehicle).
LMOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: